Prominent and beautiful historic San Marco corner lot property with first and second levels, 35 on-site parking spaces with street parking available on the front and back sides. Illuminated signage available, covered entry, offices, lobby, reception area, kitchen/break area and restrooms. Each room has a window view. Separate HVAC units for each floor.
Convenient location in the heart of San Marco just a few blocks to Baptist Medical Center, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute and other major medical facilities.
• Historic Location
• ≈3,200 SF – Upper Loft ≈1,285 SF
• Built to Suit Available – Medical | Retail | Restaurant | Office Space
• Approx. 35+ on-site Parking Spaces
• Zoned CRO
• Population: Approx. 329,118*
• Average Age: 38*
• Avg. HH Income: Approx. $124,556
*Source: Nelson Prism Data, city-data.com, Ramco Gershenson, and US Census.