Meet Your Neighbors
Welcome to the San Marco Train Station. Perfectly positioned in the much sought-after San Marco Historic District. Boasting original features such as a spectacular glass & iron skylight, authentic raw brick, wood flooring, soaring ceilings and a plethora of historic attributes, this 103-year old free-standing building is ideal for restaurant, retail and/or office. Prominently located on the heavily traveled artery of Hendricks Avenue, San Marco Train Station is within walking distance of landmark institutions such as Wolfson’s Childrens Hospital, Baptist Medical Center, Nemours Childrens Hospital, Jacksonville Orthopedic Institute, The Eye Institute, MD Anderson Cancer Center, San Marco Square and San Marco Dining District.
• Historic Location / Class A Outparcel
• Extensive Outdoor Seating
• Built to Suit Available – Medical | Retail | Restaurant | Office Space
• Approx. 90+ Parking Spaces
• Population: Approx. 329,118*
• Average Age: 38*
• Avg. HH Income: Approx. $124,556
• Vehicles Per Day: Approx. 48,000
• Zoned: PUD
• Accessibility: VPD Hendricks 26.8k / VIA I-95 214k
*Source: Nelson Prism Data, city-data.com, Ramco Gershenson, and US Census.
The Historic San Marco Train Station & Union Hall is just minutes away from Downtown Jacksonville. In the area of incredible dining, upscale clothing boutiques, vibrant nightlife, charming historic homes and sensational art galleries and the San Marco Movie Theatre.